Terms and Conditions
§ 1 COMPLETION OF THE CONTRACT
The presentation of the goods in our online shop is not a legally effective offer, rather the customer makes a binding purchase offer through his online order. We accept the purchase offer by explicit order confirmation by e-mail or by delivery of the ordered goods. An e-mail with which we only confirm receipt of the order is not yet a legally binding acceptance of the purchase offer.
We are entitled not to accept the offer of the customer or to withdraw from the purchase contract if, despite proper covering transactions, we are not supplied correctly or on time through no fault of our own and we have informed the customer immediately. In this case we will refund any advance payment immediately.
§ 2 PAYMENT
Our claims are due upon delivery of the goods to the customer and are payable without discount in EURO by invoice or prepayment.
§ 3 DELIVERY
- we are entitled to make partial deliveries - as far as this is reasonable for the customer - which we can charge separately in each case.
- The customer will carefully obey product instructions issued by us or our sub-suppliers and, if necessary, forward them to his customers in a verifiable manner.
§ 4 RESERVATION OF PROPERTY
We retain ownership of the goods delivered by us until full payment of the invoice amount (including VAT and shipping costs) for the respective goods. As long as the goods are our property, the customer remains obliged to handle them with care.
§ 5 CLAIMS IN CASE OF DEFECTS
If the customer is a consumer, he has the legal claims in the event of a defect.
If the customer is not a consumer, the following shall apply additionally:
We may choose whether to remedy the defect or to make a new delivery.
§ 6 LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES
We are liable without limitation for intent, coarse negligence, in the absence of a guaranteed quality, for personal injury and according to the German Product Liability Act.
In the event of a slightly negligent violation of essential contractual obligations (in particular the obligation for timely and defect-free delivery), our liability is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
Our liability for the slightly negligent violation of non-contractual obligations is excluded.
The above regulations apply accordingly to our liability for reimbursement of expenses in vain.
§ 7 LIMITATION OF CLAIMS FOR DEFECTS AND COMPENSATION
If the customer is a consumer, the legal regulations apply.
If the customer is not a consumer, the following applies:
The period of limitation for claims of the customer due to a defect is one year. This does not apply if longer periods are mandatory. This also does not apply to claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses which are aimed at compensation for bodily injury or damage to health or are based on intent or gross negligence.
§ 8 FINAL PROVISIONS
- If the customer is a business person, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our registered office is the agreed place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship, as well as in cases in which the customer has no domestic general place of jurisdiction, has moved his residence or usual place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or neither his residence nor his usual place of residence are known at the time the action is filed. However, we are also entitled to sue at the customer's registered office.
- Should any provision of these conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining regulations.
- We are prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
The competent consumer mediation agency is:
Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V.
Straßburger Straße 8
77694 Kehl am Rhein